DISCLOSURE TEXT ON DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT AND POLICY OF PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
alan ("hereafter referred to as Web Site") A-151 Block 13-C gulshan-e-iqbal,khi. Thalia Skincare. As the data controller, the COMPANY is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data, establishing and managing the data recording system.
We attach importance to the protection of your personal data. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ('' KVKK ''), the processing of the data obtained in connection with your use of the "Company Website", including but not limited to these, and regarding the purpose of the processing. We want to inform you.
Processing and Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data in question is collected by our company by filling the information on the membership form to the Relevant Person due to the nature of the business. Our company records and uses the IP address of its members in order to identify problems related to the system and to quickly resolve any problems or disputes that may arise regarding the service provided. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
Our company may use the requested information for direct marketing by itself or its collaborators, except for the purposes and scope specified in the Membership Agreement. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. Information requested by our company or information provided by the user or information regarding transactions made through the Company Website; It can also be used by our company and its collaborators in various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research, without revealing the identity of our members, outside of the purposes and scope specified in the "Membership Agreement".
Our company may send notifications such as campaign information, information about new packages, promotional offers to its customers and members from time to time. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information while becoming a member, and then, after logging in, this selection can be changed from the management panel or they can make a notification via the link in the information message received.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Our Company processes Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. In this context, Personal Data can be processed for the following purposes: • Presenting
and changing the services provided on the website,
• Customizing the offered products and services in accordance with the demands; updating and improving due to customer needs, legal and technical developments,
• Defining users to systems specific to the products and services offered,
• Announcing new or existing products, services and campaigns, conducting sales and marketing activities,
• Conducting market research,
• Creating statistics and Analyzing the usage,
• Payment and collection of product, service and service fees, choosing the collection method,
• Fulfilling the obligation to provide information arising from the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and other relevant legislation,
• Transmitting the advertisements of the Company website and products and services suitable for the purpose of processing the data to the Relevant Person, providing information about the products, services, promotions and campaigns,
• Providing the solution of the problems encountered during the use of the
website , • Visiting, using, switching between pages on the website and improving purchasing experiences, providing better quality service,
• Providing contact / communication,
• Conducting commercial relations with cooperated companies, suppliers, resellers and service providers,
• Reporting within the framework of cooperation,
• Developing and planning the commercial strategies of the company,
• Communicating by the company for satisfaction measurement surveys,
• Establishment of participant registration in events / trainings / competitions organized by the COMPANY, issuing certificates / participation certificates, determination of award / gift owners and delivery of awards / gifts,
• Management of judicial / administrative processes, responding to requests from public institutions,
• Depending on legal regulations Fulfillment of legal obligations, resolution of legal disputes,
• Conducting investor relations,
• Providing the results of this legal transaction in case the company is merged with another company, dividing, transferring all or part of it,
• Introducing the Company employees, Real Person Customers, Relevant people in social media posts ,
• Conducting job interviews, evaluating job applications,
• Establishing, executing and terminating a business relationship / contract,
• Benefiting from the basic and fringe benefits arising from the employment contracts of the COMPANY employees, evaluating their performance and work,
• Opening a user account for the employees,
• Participating in an organization on behalf of the company in case, the creation of participatory record
• employees of the creation of educational participation and certificates of registration,
• the company providing the Web Site and Apps security,
• Web Site usage analysis,
• creation of personal data inventory,
• Evaluating and responding to all questions, requests, suggestions, complaints and applications submitted in writing, verbally or electronically, including those related to personal data.
• The execution of the contract, data security, compliance with our company's policies and other purposes mentioned above are transferred to the systems in the country or in other relevant countries, especially in the European Union countries (you can apply to our company in writing for more detailed information).
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data Data about
current and potential Company Website users are collected partially or completely automatically or not for other reasons determined within the framework of the legislation or contract, as required by our business.
Personal Data Processed Without Explicit Consent Pursuant to
We can process personal information that is made public by you, without your express consent, and share it with third parties in this context.
If there are provisions in the legislation that make processing your personal data legal without express consent, we may process it without your express consent and share it with third parties in this context.
We may process your personal data without express consent if it is compulsory to fulfill our legal obligation, including information required to be disclosed pursuant to the applicable law or regulation or a court decision, administrative order.
In the event that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, we may process your personal data without your express consent.
Data Transferred to Third Parties
We may share it with the advertising and marketing agencies where the Company works and with the real or legal person in order to offer advertisements that the Relevant Person may be interested in by being anonymized. You give your explicit consent to the Data Controller regarding this sharing.
Web Server Data Logging When
you log in to the Company Website, your web browser is technically set to automatically transfer the following data ("data log") to our internet server, then we record the following information in the data log records even without your consent:
- Date of
- Time of entry - URL of the application website
- Received files
- Amount of data transmitted
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- IP address
- Domain name of your Internet access provider
This information is required for technical purposes in order for you to deliver the desired content correctly, and its collection is an inevitable aspect of the use of websites. The data log is analyzed for statistical purposes only and then deleted in order to improve our website and the underlying technology.
The data log is stored separately from other data collected as part of your use of the Company Website.
Like many other websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small text files transmitted to your hard drive by a web page server. In this way, we automatically obtain certain data such as your IP address, browser used, operating system on your computer and your internet connection. Said technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing the status and preferences about the site. The technical communication file is not designed to receive data or any other personal information from the main memory or your e-mail. In addition, cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Use of Social Plugins in a Social Media Context
The social network Facebook operated by the COMPANY, Facebook Inc., Palo Alto, CA, USA, is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. YouTube video platform operated by San Bruno, CA 94066 USA, social network Twitter, Instagram, LLC, operated by Twitter Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 USA, Arbitration Opt-out 1601 Willow Rd. The social network Instagram operated by Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA uses social plugins ("plugins") from social networks.
If you visit a page on our website that contains such plug-ins, they are initially ineffective. Add-ons cannot become effective unless you click the specified button. By activating the plugins, you connect with these social networks and inform them of consent for data transfer. If you are logged in to these social networks, social networks can associate this visit with your account in the respective social network. If you press the corresponding button, the corresponding information is transmitted directly by your browser to the relevant social network and stored there.
For the scope and purpose of data collection, further processing and use of data by the relevant social networks, your rights and the settings you can make to protect your privacy, please refer to the Data Protection notices of the relevant social networks. If you do not want these social networks to collect data about you through our website, you must log out of the relevant social networks before visiting our site.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
In accordance with the legislation regarding your processed personal data; To learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their purpose, to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad, to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing To request the deletion or destruction of personal data, to request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and / or to notify third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
Exercise of Rights, Application and Communication You can
submit your requests regarding your rights stated above within the scope of KVKK in writing to the COMPANY in person or in accordance with the legislation (for example via a notary public), provided that your identity is verified.
Within the scope of the KVKK, the COMPANY has taken technical and administrative measures to the extent possible regarding data security. Information on the measures taken are detailed under the heading of Personal Data Protection, Storage, Processing and Destruction Policy.
Minors Personal data of minors should not be sent without the consent of their parent or guardian.
Links to Other Websites
The Company Website contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether the operators of these sites comply with the data protection provisions. The COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of the sites to which it links (and the content of other sites to which those sites link) and does not have the authority to interfere with the contents of the sites to which it links.
Changes in the Disclosure Text Regarding Data Privacy Statement and Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy
This "Data Privacy Statement and Disclosure Text on Protection and Processing of Personal Data Policy" will be amended when necessary to announce changes in our services related to data protection, for example in the provision of new services and to fulfill applicable legal requirements.
No one will be given access to your account unless invited by you. Only in the event of a technical or systematic failure, the authorized personnel of the COMPANY will access your data for the purpose of support upon your consent.
Data transfer is not shared with our business partners without your consent and who do not have sufficient security. Tekrom Teknoloji A.Ş., from which we receive e-commerce software infrastructure services. This item is beyond the scope.
Daily backup of your data is made against possible technical problems.
Responding to Security Violations
Although we use our best efforts, no method of transmission on the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security. However, if the COMPANY becomes aware of a security breach, we will alert affected users so that they can take appropriate protective steps. Our violation reporting procedures are consistent with our obligations under regulatory regulations and any industry rules or standards we comply with. Notification procedures include providing e-mail notifications or issuing notifications in the event of a violation on our website.
Keeping your data safe is also up to you by keeping your account secure by using sufficiently complex passwords and storing them securely. You should make sure that the computer, tablet or phone on which you use the COMPANY service has sufficient security.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
All information you enter to become a member of our site will not be shared with third party companies or individuals.
All information you enter through the contact forms of our site will not be shared with third party companies or individuals.
In some periods, our site may send campaign information, information about new products, and promotional information to its customers and members. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information while becoming a member, and then this selection can be changed from the account information section after logging in.
Only you can access and change all the information you provide while becoming a member. If you protect your login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you.
Your Personal Data is Protected
Thalia Natural Beauty, we respect and care about the privacy of our customers' private lives. For this reason, we would like to provide information about the Personal Data Protection Law * in effect in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of our customers in the use of their personal data.
We use this data;
- It always keeps it securely,
- For products and services offered within the scope of Electronic Communications Law No.5809 and other
relevant legislation , - To fulfill the storage, information, reporting and other related obligations arising from the relevant legislation,
- Information Technologies and Communication Authority and other relevant officers / In meeting the information and document requests of the competent authorities,
- In order to provide other products / services of our company,
- We use it to fulfill the requirements of the service contract concluded,
- We do not share it with anyone other than the organizations permitted by law.
By contacting us at any time;
- Purpose of using your personal data,
- Correction of your incomplete or incorrectly recorded or used information,
- Deletion or destruction of your information if the conditions stipulated in the law are met,
- You can learn with which organizations and for what purpose it is shared.
In order to take advantage of your rights under the law, you can send your applications in writing to , you can review the law for detailed information.